This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Irish Farm Services (IFS) under which you may access this site [DOMAIN ADDRESS] (this site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, this site.
Your use of this site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement the Terms of Website Use.
You may use this site only for lawful purposes. You may not use this site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards
Terms of Website Use
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this site in contravention of the provisions of the Terms of Website Use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of this site;
- any equipment or network on which this site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of this site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
IFS may from time to time provide interactive services on this site, including, without limitation:
- Uploading of job seeker/service provider profiles;
- Uploading of job advertisements/requests for service;
- Uploading of Land Lease, Contract Rearing, Share Milking and Land Mobility propositions;
- Chat rooms;
- Bulletin boards.
Where IFS does provide any interactive service, clear information will be provided to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
IFS will use reasonable efforts to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on this site, and will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, IFS is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service provided on this site, and liability of IFS for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of the content standards, whether the service is moderated or not, is expressly excluded.
The use of any interactive services on this site by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. Parents who permit their children to use an interactive service are advised that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where IFS does moderate an interactive service, you will normally be provided with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to this site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Ireland and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
IFS will determine, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of this site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, IFS may take such action as IFS deems appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of theTerms of Website Use upon which you are permitted to use this site, and may result in IFS taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to this site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as IFS reasonably feels is necessary.
IFS excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and IFS may take any other action IFS reasonably deems appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
IFS may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this site.